Thursday, April 12, 2012

Military Recognition for Saratoga National Honor Guard

Hello Everyone, I am presently trying to make connections with DOD to get military recognition for the Honor Guard members. I am looking for a list of members from each squad with names and proper spellings or nicknames of squad members. The name should reflect however the member wants there name spelled. In other correspondence I have used the term active duty members. When I say this I do not mean active duty military, I mean active duty members of the guard. It would be difficult or impossible to include members that have not shown up for an extended period of time. I think that deceased or injured rosters are perfectly acceptable members for inclusion. I hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks, J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment